Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stylitics


About a week ago, I found this awesome site called Stylitics. It allows you to look up the clothes you own to so that you can see everything in a virtual closet. If you don't find your item in their search lookup, you can take a picture of it and add it in seconds. It allows you to plan and save outfits on your calender so you can look back and see what you wore. Every users closet is private but they can edit their style profile and add pictures to show what trends they like, what is on their wish list, etc. It is such a cool site and I am definitely addicted. It helped me become more aware of what's in my closet and to easily see the cute things that I tend to forget about. Check it out! Are you going to give it a try? Let me know what you think!

xoxo, Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment