Sunday, April 8, 2012

Leather Jacket

Yesterday I went to the mall with a friend. I didn't have anything particular in mind that I needed, but of course as I was helping her look for a graduation dress I spotted the most gorgeous Michael Kors leather jacket. It looks brown in the picture but in person it has a hint of dark green in it. It fits my petite (5'3") frame perfectly, and I am beyond excited.


It is definitely a classic jacket that I can keep for years. What classic pieces can you guys not live without?

xoxo, Helen

8 comments:

  1. Love that jacket. I can't live without good heels. I wear them often and don't want them to hurt my feet!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not live without my leather skirt - leather is just so classic and chic!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classic pair of suede boots, definitely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    Such an interesting post, I absolutely love leather jackets!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! a good moto jacket belongs in every girl's closet! too cute.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete